1. I want to pick up the item in person or pay in person
this is fine, however first you must have an offer that has been accepted by the seller which occurs after submitting an offer on this website.
2. I want to pay in cash
You may pay your balance in cash directly to the seller, first you must have an offer that has been accepted by the seller which occurs after submitting an offer on this site
3. Why can't I pay the seller the full offer amount directly or submit an offer after viewing the item in person.
We are a national MLS, so many items will need to be shipped and are out of your state most likely. However the primary reason for not allowing this which is routinely called Diversion. If we put a potential buyer in direct contact with the seller we have no way of making sure we receive the commissions we work for without costly litigation, because of diversion we do not allow anything that could result in diversion, or us basically being cut out of the sale.
4. I want additional information, pictures on an item or ect, this is allowed you can submit with an offer a contingency the contingency can be whatever you want, like I offer $1,000 on item #44556 under the following contingencies , must have 3 additional photos and must come with a 30 day warranty or ect. The contingency must be submitted with the offer, and each counter offer to be in effect
5. How much does shipping cost? most crated items have freight costs of $350 and up per item
6. Will my equipment ship safely? you can by shipping insurance normally for $50 per $5,000 in insurance that you want
7. Can I get a warranty on my items purchased? we can negotiate one with the seller on your behalf (do this via a contingency) or put you in touch with a 3rd party warranty provider when available.
8. Can you help with shipping, crating, installation, financing or leasing equipment , buying/selling a store/salon/medical practice/business or specialized business consulting for my industry? yes! contact us now for help 424-281-7918
9. Additional optional safe guards exists to protect buyers, these safe guards must be requested via a contingency when an offer is submitted, they are as follows:
Request a 20% 0r 30% Hold back: with a hold back, we will hold back upon your request 20 to 30% of the agreed to sell price for 7 days to 30 days after the purhase and releasing the hold back to the seller upon the seller completing the terms of the sale such as "must provide 30 day warranty" or "must be in working condiotion upon installtion". In the event the seller does not follow through, you will regain access to the held back funds, minus any applicable fees we may have earned for the service.
Pay the seller directly with a credit/debit card: please note: chargebacks are not allowed on any funds paid directly to us ( disputes with us must be handled through binding arbitration), However any funds paid directly to the seller with a credit/debit card can be disputed and possiable refunded by your finacial instition upon an item "not being as described" Because of this added level of protection it is to the buyers benifit to not pay with cash, but rather with check or credit card.